Wednesday, July 31, 2013

MY HOME OFFICE: The Home of The Chic Room Shop

It's wonderful for me to share pictures of my newly decorated office/craft space. It's in the loft space right above the second floor of my house.  This space is where I spend my time blogging, creating and packing up orders. I also meet local clients here. I just love the way it turned out. Believe it or not most of the furniture I already had. I just changed some knobs and added mirrors. I had this lovely big black desk I bought years ago at Bombay & CO. Remember that store? This desk is nice and long, has lots of drawer space and is great for wrapping! I purchased a custom made mirror top and there you have it- Hollywood glam desk! My accessories are mostly from Homegoods and Zgallerie. The shag rug came straight out of Target. The Sign Below I made by covering a wall canvas with material and adding the letters.


 
Made this chevron curtain to cover a crawl storage space. This was a totally no sew curtain! I doubled the fabric size width. I measured 2 inches on top for the tab and hot glued all the sides-super easy. I purchased a tension rod from target for $3 and there you have it!


I had a very annoying electrical box on the wall that I could never find a picture to cover. So to cover it I found a plain canvas at Michaels craft store and covered it with fabric, added letters and embellishments. It really came out so beautiful. It's also great because I can always change the fabric if I get tired of the pattern. This desk also acts as a cutting station for wrapping paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment