Monday, October 21, 2013

Antique Silver

So one of my favorite things in life is blue and white porcelain. I mix it with everything! But I have another love affair with antique silver. It doesn't have to be real silver, it can be silver plated or stainless-don't care just love the look! One of my favorite bloggers and shops, The Enchanted Home shows us how it's done. She mixes blue, white, silver, old and new. Her style is flawless and I have recreated some of her photo's using my own stuff.

ps.. She also has an online store with yummy stuff! Heres the link http://www.theenchantedhomeshop.com/shop.html

Below is a great silver tray she is selling and a display she made with perfumes. 
LOVE IT!





I didn't have a large enough tray however, I did have this one and it does the job!








1 comment: